The Nintendo Switch is one of the best consoles, if not the best console, for unique puzzle experiences for gamers to enjoy – and Warp Shift is one such game.
If you are looking for a mind-testing and stimulating challenge then look no further than Warp Shift, which sees the fantastical journey of a little girl named Pi, who is travelling throughout the mazes of an ancient chamber in which she is trapped in.
In order to escape, you will be left to use your wits in manipulating your maze-like surroundings in order to traverse the 5 worlds with 15 levels in each. That’s 75 levels to complete, each one testing your brain-power to the maximum.
Sit back, relax and take in all the secrets and challenges within Warp Shift. If this takes your fancy, then £8.99 spent on your Switch will see the game sitting nice and pretty on your system.
Warp Shift is a unique puzzle game set in a mysterious world. It takes you on a marvelous journey that challenges your mind and stimulates your senses. Experience beautiful visuals, challenging puzzles and intriguing sound design.
Guide the little girl Pi and her magical companion through the maze-like confines of the enigmatic ancient chamber that keeps them trapped. Think ahead and alter your surroundings wisely to usher Pi back home – one move after another. Embark on an audio-visual voyage through time and space, never knowing where your next step will lead you.
- A work of art: enjoy a mesmerising game that stimulates your eyes, ears and brain
- A unique kind of puzzler: alter your maze-like surroundings to open new ways
- From one realm to another: explore five unique worlds with 15 levels each
- Uncover the mystery: what secrets lie buried in the ancient chamber?
- Flexible play styles: play in front of your TV at home or on the go with full touch control support
- No stress or hurry: play to relax, escape and clear your mind