Ready to hit the electro-abyss? Don’t Die, Mr. Robot is on its way to Nintendo Switch!
Coming from Digerati and Infinite State Games, Don’t Die, Mr. Robot DX will be bringing its super intense, highly explosive ways to Nintendo Switch come the 3rd May 2018.
Full remastered for Switch, expect to find the most sparkling of visuals and a ton of new acid tunes as the most electrifying version of the game prepares to drop. If you don’t know all about Don’t Die, Mr. Robot, then expect to find an arcade styled bullet hell avoid ’em up in which a lovely little robot can’t stop eating exploding fruit.
You’ll need to get that fruit, whilst avoiding the enemies found within. The task at hand is to not die – but that’s pretty much a gimme.
Key features include:
- Classic arcade action! Trigger chains of exploding fruit to amass multipliers and score big
- Multiple game modes!
- Remix Mode: 50 unique missions to complete. The ultimate test of reactions and skill
- Arcade Mode: A never ending, different every time arena-based fun machine!
- Time Attack: Dying costs time and points in this intense race against the clock… so don’t die!
- Chill Out Mode: Slows things down for when your nerves are too fried for full-on action
- New and improved visuals for sensory overload!
- Acid flavoured soundtrack! Including new music from C303PO
- Unlockable characters! Each with their own play styles
Wanna know more? You could do worse than hit up that trailer below!